View Single Post
Old 12-12-18, 02:05 PM   #6062
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
^ you should have realized that reality or facts do not longer play a role. Trump can say what he wants, he will always be believed or at least no one calls the bluff.
There are "Women for Trump" who proudly wear T-shirts with "You can grab my pussy anytime, Mr President". What more can you say.

My intent in my post was really just a bit of amusement over Fox News actually:

1.) publishing something contradicting Trump without trying to put a torturous spin on the matter; and,

2.) Using that horrible, awful mainstream media to make the point

I threw in the bit about the situation with the CA border barrier as an example of how the Trump administration is trying desperately to either take credit for renovations/construction it had nothing to do with or trying to dupe the public into believing any actual real progress has been made on 'Donny's Folly'. The local news coverage here of the Trump representative trying to sell the idea the section of the barrier that was renovated was really a part of the Trump wall and being shot down when the reporters started to point out the obvious fallacy of the notion was highly amusing; the deafening silence from the Trump administration following was also amusing...

<O>