View Single Post
Old 12-12-18, 11:29 AM   #6059
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
How funny. The women wearing those shirts did not seem to be too humorous. Wanting the president to "grab my pussy anytime" is reserved for dumb women. The whole new deal is low-bar, everywhere. I fail to see anything "funny" in Trump, or what he does.
I rest my case. People on the left who hate Trump are humorless killjoys. Here you are judging a women I presume you have never met because of a funny t-shirt. Just for the record I think it is hilarious and clever and not because it is about Trump. It's because it is so damned politically incorrect.

Quote:
Oh please, speak for yourself. If a message like "Look i'm dumb" is meant to be seen publicly, it intentionally tells you something about the one who wears it, don't you think so? And this "message" is really low-bar. Next move Trump declares rape and abuse a trivial offense.
I am speaking for myself. And no I don't think so. If I judged everybody I ever met for the clothes and hats they wear I'd be in big trouble. I just came back from Wallymart. Enough said. If you honestly believe that the T-shirt was meant to be taken literally and not as a joke then the problem is all yours. Good luck with that.

Quote:
Lets just say i have a different opinion.
I for one will defend your right to your opinion regardless of the t-shirt you wear.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is online