View Single Post
Old 11-17-18, 03:52 PM   #111
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
I'm not defending the present or any of the past administrations. I'm just telling it like it is. It's your point. You defend it.
Yes, and I told it like it is as well, wit the emphasis on is, not was. Simply trying to dodge a matter by always bringing up Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, etc., or past occurrences not really affecting the current situation, points out there is no real defense for the appallingly inept and shoddy excuse for governance the US is currently suffering from...

If you rcounter to my point is to weakly beat dead horses, then you should do as you say; "It's your point. You defend it"...

As far as 'President Pence' is concerned, I have been merely pointing out how passing strange it is how Pence has been placed more in the front on matters he previously had no comment, how he has assumed some of the public responsibilities from Trump, and how he has even appeared to veer away from Trump on some issues; putting Pence's CoS as Trump's CoS, in place of Kelly, seems a rather 'natural' way of easing what may be an approaching change of command; Pence could hit the ground running without the need to make staff decisions regarding his possible Presidency; overall, the actions surrounding Pence, of late, have seemed a bit too neat and convenient...

Of, course, if you are really concerned about Pence, you could probably stop him cold by putting an unmarried woman in the Oval Office; he appears to be scared to death of them...

<O>