Old 11-17-18, 03:30 PM   #109
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Must be fake news

"President Trump has resisted blaming MBS for Khashoggi's death. He has cited the importance of the Saudis in countering the influence of Iran in the region, as well as future military sales by U.S. defense contractors.
On Saturday, President Trump called Saudi Arabia a "spectacular ally", citing the kingdom's contribution to American jobs and the economy."

Oil.

Anyone remembers Kashoggi's son had to shake hands with Bin Salman for "condolences"? I can't eat enough how much all this makes me throw up.

Khashoggi was very close and had many friends in high places in the U.S. Government including the CIA. He was a good source of information with a tremendous amount of connections throughout the middle east. His murder ticked off a lot of those friends especially those in the CIA.

Now I dont consider Saudi an ally, but we (not just Trump) have much of the same concerns in that region as the Saudis do. And regardless of the political rhetoric and fan boy finger pointing you might hear in the news. I think we will maintain a relationship with them not because we like them but out of necessity.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote