View Single Post
Old 11-17-18, 02:57 PM   #107
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
Oh please. You must be joking. Are you suggesting that all previous administrations were a "paragon of virtue, integrity, ethics, and honesty". I sure hope not.
The past is the past as far as previous administrations go and we are now left with the present, which is under our watch. Just like in almost all comparative matters of performance, its "what are you doing now" and the guy in the Big Chair ain't no shining paragon. Pointing back at previous administrations to defend the failings of the current disaster of governance does little more than amplify how very deficient in any leadership qualities Trump and his minions are. Trump campaigned on MAGA, but all he's really done is make the US a diminished power and an international joke punchline. So, stop pointing backwards, start dealing with the now, and, if you got to point, point at how the current mess can be remedied...

Perhaps when President Pence takes office soon; after all, it seems Pence's current Chief Of Staff is being considered as a replacement fo Kelly as Trump's CoS; how convenient it will be for Pence when he has to take over after President Chump flames out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
You have to admit that general handling and conduct has reached an all-time low. Though i am not informed about Genghis Khan's speeches.
Neither am I, but I'd be willing to bet his would be a hell of a lot more cogent and better than than aimless ramblings of Trump...

...or is Trump-Speak the 'new Mongolian'?...

<O>