View Single Post
Old 11-12-18, 04:21 PM   #26
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
I trust Americans and I'm not saying they should be disarmed at all, but I am saying in a situation like this, it will end with a terrible result, no matter their intentions.
Ok then give me an example. You claim to know what the response will be in this situation then surely there are some historical examples that back it up right?

If I see a guy with a gun, who is not shooting it, who is in a defensive posture, behind cover with others taking shelter behind him, I am not going to automatically mistake him for a mass shooter, who is going to be doing and acting the exact opposite. People carry concealed weapons for defense not attack and they are going to be painfully aware of the very few rounds they have in their single clip or revolver load so they are not going to expend them without a very clear shot.

Bottom line here is gun free zones do not really make things more safe, they only do half of the mass killers job for him. These zones congregate his victims into one small place, restricts their egress and makes sure they are disarmed. Short of them all lying still and waiting to be shot what more could a mass murderer ask for? I will risk being hit with friendly fire any day over cringing under a table waiting for my turn.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote