View Single Post
Old 11-02-18, 04:27 PM   #613
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

70% of all self-sustaining German private households signing in to my proposed deal ...?

I would not even expect 5%. One in twenty standing by his words, at his own costs and financial sacrifice and at his own legal liability already would be more than I would expect.

Dream on. And dread the day when you wake up. Reality denial only works as long as it works. Until it works no more. Then life starts to turn unpleasant in no time.

P.S.
BTW, most households will not be willing to take a migrant and pay for it (instead of having the state, the public, paying for it via taxes) for a simple reason: they cannot afford it. It starts with student households, leads over pensioneers and mothers living alone and raising a child, and ends with low wage jobbers who already struggle to get over the month. Of the households that are better off indeed, families, couples, singles with higher income, most will not stand by their word if not the public pays for their engagement, but they have to finance it all by themselves. When it is about money, the truth about their noble ambitions comes to light very fast. And demands for being humanitarian here, socially responsible there, are cheap words that go off the lips so easy - if it is somebody else having to pay for your agreement. "The state pays for it?" Not with me. The state pays with what he has plundered from the people. The state pays with my taxes. That has to end. And all this ignores the risk everybody taking a migrant has to face when signing an affidavit of support - anmd would be held accountable for any failures, costs his guest causes, crimes he cimmitts, and costs for deprting them again. We talk about spendings and risks that fast like nothing rehc deep into the five digit range, and higher if things go wrong. A well-situated family father will think twice before risking his family'S wellbeing for nothing but a social lottery that promises to never pay out any wins, but holds only risks.

Last edited by Skybird; 11-02-18 at 05:46 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote