View Single Post
Old 11-02-18, 02:05 PM   #612
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

What have humanitarian concerns to do with being a "leftist"?
You give a damn about differences, in your simplistic worldview.

I asked you whether your personal circumstancs are so bad that you really have to suffer right now? Really, do you? Because of the immigrants? Did they take away your private chateau, or your job?

About your questions, though i do not have time nor desire for that, so let me say this in general:

From the people i know there are around 70 percent willing to house, help or promote immigrants, regardless of provenance. They indeed help and keep up for following costs, yes. Though i have not yet seen a a serial killer, rapist or mass murderer among them. They are thankful, modest and would really like to go back when the war in e.g. Syriah stopped.
I am not talking about Turks or Romanians or Polish here, who are almost all here for economical reasons. Often they have jobs that no German would take, voluntarily, from care of the elderly to really hard work.

Those germans helping i mentioned do not get welfare, indeed it is pretty impossible to get it, and let refugees live in your home because you know there are rules.
Do you have a second staircase in case of fire? Is the heating/cooling system guaranteed to work 7/24, are the rooms big enough, ventilation, education, medical assistance within five minutes and so on. Because otherwise you will be denied to let anyone live at your home.

Then the juristic hurdles everywhere, immigrants are not allowed to work for a year here, even if they want and there are enough jobs. They are not allowed to look after jobs or any possibility to not having to sit in one of those wonderful refugee hostels with their luxurious interior decorations. They have to explain why they are here without being able to speak german, so they need a translator. Costs money. Or they have to answer to unreadable juristical documents demanding something of them a german has difficulties to understand; ofetn this is just fraud to drive them out.

And they pay for living there, make no mistake. If someone moves out of a room in a refugee hostel and fugitives are now 3 instead of four in the room, they pay more. There is a whole german industry to enrich itself in this new "industry branch".
Let alone the biggest owner of large estate in germany, Mr. Lindhorst, who makes billions with building refugee hostels and then demanding rent, from the refugees or the state. And they are being built by polish people, b.t.w.

You would be astonished how much germans would indeed help real fugitives in dire need of help against physical harm in their countries, and let them live at their home, and support them.
Every german has his right not to do that, no state nor Merkel enforces him to let fugitives or anyone live in their homes. This is a voluntary, individual decision, but a lot of people indeed help.

I can only judge how it is here in Hannover and outskirts, i guess thing are a bit different in Schwerin, or Mecklenburg-Vorpommern generally, yes. So are a lot of people there just xenophobic right-wing Nazis (i'd say yes, already from 1989), and is there being so the result of immigrants alone?

And i have no problem with driving out criminal immigrants, i just beg to differ how much of those indeed are, without condemning them all.
The problem is the war in Syriah, and we all know or at least guess where the roots are. The countries which are really responsible are far away, but it should be those taking most of the refugees.

I see what you mean and again: no problem with getting out economical refugees, racists, criminals. Tests for immigrants being really threatened for dear life should have been more thorough, agreed.
What i do not like is fearmongering from the likes of Farage, ot the AfD.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote