View Single Post
Old 10-07-18, 07:58 AM   #5546
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
inside which Kavanaugh always can try hard to influence and outvote opposing opinions by more liberal judges.
I sometimes wonder if you have any idea about America and its system of law and politics. Supreme court justices do not 'try hard to influence and outvote opposing opinions'. That is nonsense. If a case comes to the supreme court each justice writes his or her own opinion. Yes the majority rules but there is no guarantee how any of them will vote. Well that is not quite correct. The liberal justices all most always vote the same way.

Quote:
An extremely fanatical conservative and anti-abortion agenda
Once again I will ask you for some facts. Do you have any evidence that this 'agenda' exists on the supreme court? I don't want your opinion or anyone else's opinion.The only opinions that matter would be the opinions of the current members of that court. Do you know what they are? If you don't then I would suggest you try to find out. When you do please let us know.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke