View Single Post
Old 10-05-18, 02:18 PM   #5517
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Finally got a few minutes to watch video of Christine Ford's testimony. Good grief, it's so phony and staged. Note the three or four sets of hands "assisting" Ford every time she stands up, oh my god, what, is she crippled? She tried to sell herself as damaged and emotionally fragile... after 30+ years? Geez, what a joke.
She looked like a mental case to me too, but she is a clinical psychologist (teacher even) at a very high level of learning school in Palo Alto. Christine Ford is a professor at Palo Alto University who teaches in a consortium with Stanford University, training graduate students in clinical psychology.

Senator Feinstein's husband (which is a story in or of itself) ... I think he is a regent of her school and a regent of the University of California since 2002.

She passed her lie detector test with only two questions laughing all the way through it. She could be acting you know ... multiple personalities are not uncommon.

Here's two small facts her grandfather and her father are CIA connected operatives ...

You can explore the story further here on Senator Feinstein's husband.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_C._Blum)
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..