View Single Post
Old 08-24-18, 01:21 PM   #1
noxxy
Nub

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Default Few questions about SH5 and TWoS

Hi,

Been a long time since I played this but getting back into it. Just ran into some minor issues and wanted to see if there are known issues, known solutions, or something else.

1) Its September 2nd, 1939. I spotted a sub on surface outside of Danzig(sp?). As far as I know it was a U class. Now it didn't have a flag but when i set my gunners to fire at will they started shooting at it. I managed to sink it with a 3 torp spread snap shot and it seemed like i got it right about the class since crew reported it sunk.

Now, wiki says they didn't get commissioned until 1940+. Is that an error on part of the game/mod or would crew report it as U class because that's what I sent to TDC?

Also, my ship log didn't update with the tonnage or that I sunk a warship. I know its a common problem but since my other merchant sinkings has counted I found this very strange. It was within the area of operation. Any insight would be appreciated.

2) I found that wave action on surface makes it impossible to make surface attacks with periscopes or UZO. Is that expected or am I missing some kind of stabilization button?

3) If I set difficulty at Realistic and enable external camera would that make it Hard setting or realistic with camera?

4) Is there a way to manually set the height of the mast in the stadimeter if I don't want to use the book?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
noxxy is offline   Reply With Quote