Thread: Men are trash
View Single Post
Old 08-19-18, 06:24 AM   #3
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I'm on strike regarding wanting nto contribute to this social community anymore, this cultural climate, this state, this society. I do not work for freee anymore and do not engage in social wellfare activity for free anymore like I did for years, years ago. Ignoring my age, I do not want to marry or found a family anymore to produce new little tax payers. I do not defend this state and society in case of threat anymore and do not resist to extremists of any kind trying to destroy it. I do not invest own material and financial and time resources anymore into trying to keep the boat afloat. I do not wish to increase my wealth or do a new job at the cost of creating a tax money that a syndiacte fostering all this madness and egoism can blackmail and plunder from me, I already get plundered enough by taxes that I cannot evade.

I'm on strike. People of this place and culture, leave me alone, I'm done with you. You want to set this place ablaze, do it. Do not expect me to run to your rescuse with a bucket of water. I let this place burn. And I am ready now to take some grim satisfaciton from watching the sight, even if it ends myself, too. No voluntary cooperation from my side anymore. I'm through with it all.