View Single Post
Old 08-10-18, 04:33 PM   #13
Razoorback22
Swabbie

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Well, 10 year old game on a one year old Operating System... It could be the video card driver in the Windows Update prior to the most recent... maybe... - I thought it was going to be the Steam license failing, since you could see the CD-R key, but then nothing, and since you'd changed video cards... but alas, not so. Is the game still stopping in the same place, right after you see the key flash by? After that happens, does the Silent Hunter icon on the Task Bar close? Or is it still there?

I have noticed that when it asked: "Are you sure you want to launch this program" it say's "PUBLISHER UNKNOWN" I am not sure if that has anything to do with it.

But in Steam when I click play it turn my avatar green (in-game color) then a few seconds later nothing at all just back to the blue avatar on Steam, If I go to the game files and try to launch SH4.Exe my loading wheel on the mouse turns for a few seconds then nothing, at all. Nothing on the taskbar.

I am however thinking of just re installing Windows 10.

When I do download Steam is there any tips on where to put the game library? I hear there is a problem with putting SH4 in the X86 directory.
Razoorback22 is offline   Reply With Quote