View Single Post
Old 08-08-18, 08:39 AM   #221
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Other than craft ales and the run of the mill lagers I also enjoy the odd night drinking ginger beer or cider if one catches my eye.

Such an event happened last night when I popped out to pick the wife up from work, she said she needed a few items from ASDA that her employer (M&S) hadn't in stock so, as per usual, I wandered off to the alcohol section whilst she was shopping in another aisle.

I'm currently paying between £11 and £13 for an eighteen can case of lager (prices vary from store to store on occasion) and was pleasantly surprised to see the same size case of Magners was on special at £9. It would have been rude of me to ignore the offer but I did get a mild ticking off from the wife when I caught up with her pushing a trolley almost fully laden with cases.

Quote:
Magners Original is a Premium Irish Cider crafted with the finest blend of 17 Apple Varieties, picked from our orchards in Clonmel, Tipperary. Created by William Magner in 1935, we still hold true to his Original Secret Recipe to deliver the unique Magners taste that is loved around the world.
https://groceries.asda.com/product/c...r/910001501520

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote