View Single Post
Old 07-09-18, 12:38 PM   #5
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaptlt.Endrass View Post

I tried opening JSGME through the exe file as opposed to the desktop shortcut to activate the mods, but to no avail.

This should not happen, JSGME should open its window if you launch via JSGME.exe. Your desktop shortcut is likely pointing to another SH3 version. Have you more versions installed? Check the shortcut by right-clicking on it to see where it points. It must point to your current GWX3 install folder.

Do this:
Retry launching the JSGME.exe, if it doesn't work, in your SH3 game folder, delete the JSGME.ini and re-launch the JSGME.exe, activate your mods and launch game. It should work, but the mods you mention are hard to monitor to see their effects, you cannot easily say they don't work... Have you activated a widescreen mod? This one is easy to monitor.

If it works, create a shortcut with JSGME.exe. If it doesn't work... :

Else, something has gone badly in your GWX3 install. Is your game folder protected? You should install SH3 e.g. in c:\games\SH3 which will NOT be a protected folder.
If you have the Steam version, then you must read the stickies, I cannot help you, but I know you must first have the game patched to 1.4b before installing GWX3.0. Steam and SH series fit together like salt and sugar...

Last edited by XenonSurf; 07-09-18 at 12:57 PM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote