View Single Post
Old 06-21-18, 06:09 AM   #4854
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
I've said it before. I'll say it again. The USA dodge a bullet by not electing Hillary Clinton as president. I don't call it a mistake I call it damn good luck.

Come on man. The last guy was a very eloquent speaker. He was smooth. He could sing, dance and play basketball. Lovely family man. The question is was he a good president? Are you going to judge him by how he spoke? Less than two years after he left office we are finding out just how corrupt that administration was. And we haven't heard it all yet. The IG report on the FISA warrant applications should be just as telling as the Clinton investigation report was.

Look, I'm no fan of Donald Trump by any stretch. I wish he'd throw his phone in the Potomac River, stop with the personal attacks and get a damn hair cut. That being said I think he has a long way to go in catching up to the last guy in terms of corruption. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Same here, I'm more happy now than ever Trump beat Hillary.

One thing about him, he sure has revealed how vulgar the liberals can be, and how corrupt the media is. Freakin NPR, I can't even listen to them now. It's always some one-sided piece about the plight of "people of color", transgender heroes, and poor pitiful "migrants".