View Single Post
Old 06-02-18, 06:50 AM   #6057
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immelmann View Post
Sorry about that. Here is a screenshot. I have selected 200 feet using the task bar depth indicator because it is the only one that will respond. The Tambor is at 200 feet in this image. As you can see, the middle dial shows 300 feet and the outer 2 read about 90 feet. And the tachometers stay at 150 rpm regardless of engine speed. I seem to recall all of these working correctly in v0.63, although the boat may not have been a Tambor. More likely a Balao. I seem to remember being able to click on the command deck depth dials and have the command followed. I sure do remember the tachs working because I would go have a look to see that I was at or below 100 rpm for stealthiness. The only way, that I am aware of, to check engine speed.Could it be that you did so much damage that you blew the flag mast off the boat? Maybe crazy game physics could account for it's motion once detached?

Hmmmm. That's strange that they are doing that! Originally, I put my OTC interiors with FOTRS. And yes, you could mouse click the edge of the dials to make a new depth, or rudder change. They were interactive with almost all parts of the interior dials and gauges. I looked yesterday to see what may have been out of place but couldn't find anything too unusual. With the new info you've given me I'll look again, trying to copy your settings?

The Tambor uses the Gato interior, which is also used in the Balao. If one is messed up, so should the others.

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote