Thread: [WIP] Day of Infamy
View Single Post
Old 04-24-18, 11:09 AM   #225
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Hello avers, it's been a long time since I've thought of Day of Infamy.

I've been working on the Fotrs Ultimate project and have pulled over much of my previous work from OTC and Day of Infamy to the Ultimate mod. I have not pushed all of my work into the new project (missing are corrected ship dimensions that help in determining accurate Manual Targeting Calculations; or the use of the added "Range Omnimeter" tool) but, there's still time to do that for Ultimate.

The fact that Fall of the Rising Sun had so many new, beautiful ship models and planes (even though they were primarily SHIII models that have been a "royal pain" to adjust for SH4 rendering), I decided to get onto the Ultimate "modding train" to make a larger contribution to the game in general than what I could do with Day of Infamy alone.

So, my project of ideas/additions for Day of Infamy have been "transferred" to the Fotrs Ultimate mod. My hope is to produce an "all encompassing" modification for SH4, with the help of other talented modders, for a game we all love. Making it truly the "Ultimate" mod of choice!

(nice to talk to you again avers!)

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote