View Single Post
Old 03-28-18, 05:41 AM   #453
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

In English:
Peter Madsen murder trial: woman invited on to submarine two days before Kim Wall’s death

http://www.theweek.co.uk/92441/peter...bmarine-murder

Quote:
Two women have claimed in court that Peter Madsen asked them aboard the submarine on which he allegedly killed Swedish journalist Kim Wall.

Others testifying on the sixth day of the murder trial in Copenhagen said that Madsen spoke about the best place to hide a corpse.

Prosecutors questioned the two women who said that the Danish inventor had also invited them on to the homemade vessel he called UC3 Nautilus, Kvallsposten reports.

The first said she had been asked to join him on the submarine at the end of June. She worked as a volunteer at his workshop and had already been aboard several times.

The second woman said she had declined Madsen’s invitation on to the submarine when they first met in May 2017.

On 8 August, two days before Kim Wall joined Madsen on the sea, the witness received a message from the 47-year-old repeating the invitation.

“I thought it was a little odd that he wrote to me,” the witness told the court. “If it had been my submarine, I would not have invited me when I didn’t answer the first time.”

A male witness who knew Madsen through the crowdfunded space programme Copenhagen Suborbitals, described a conversation they had ten years ago in which Madsen called Kogebukten bay, south of Copenhagen, “a good place” to hide a body. His fascination with getting rid of corpses was confirmed by the fourth witness who said that they had “talked a bit about it”.