View Single Post
Old 03-24-18, 06:00 AM   #9930
waldwolf1967
Watch

Downloads: 68
Uploads: 0

@vdr1981

I found the files zII, zUFLAK, zUndine, zVIIA, zVIIB, zVIIC, zVIIC41 in the folder Sea. But these files are incomplete clones that do not contain 3d model, sim, zon, etc !!! And in the CFG-File is also no link to an existing model for Basis to clonning!

In addition, the folders do not belong in the See folder but in the Submarine Folder. And if you want to have submarines as environment objects, you also take the type 203, as with the correctly cloned submarines (II, UFLAK, VIIA, VIIB, VIIC, VIIC41) into Submariene Folder.

I think you should remove the Folders zII, zUFLAK, zUndine, zVIIA, zVIIB, zVIIC, zVIIC41 and if entries in the Campaigne are on the correctly cloned submarines (II, UFLAK, VIIA, VIIB, VIIC, VIIC41) with type 203 change.

Basically, it seems to me as if TWoS 2-3 Großmods (GWX 3.0 Gold, NYGM_TW, War Ace Campaign 4.1) were copied together, because many entries are not used by TWoS my knowledge. Or???

At least I have not found any hint so far on multi-install.

Then I found a very small Bug in the NSS_Uboat7c41F.eqp:

[Equipment 9]
NodeName = A01
Link Name = NULL
Start Date = 19400101
EndDate = 19451231

[Equipment 11]
NodeName = A01
Link Name = Vierling_Soclu, data \ Objects \ Guns \ Vierling
Start Date = 19400101
EndDate = 19451231

The same node is driven twice at the same date. I think the entry [Equipment 9] can be deleted and then you can renumber all the rest entries.

Perhaps in addition to the great intro video and the unnecessary in all files program code is a cause for the longer start of the game. Which is not really bad, because mainly the mod does not crash or has strange behavior as it did at the beginning with GWX 1.0. There, the submerged submarines could not hold the depth and / or the depth readings were incorrect. At that time, for example, you had ordered a depth of 80, and in fact it was 90 meters, for example, to go to the boat ... well, no matter ....... long ago with such small problems.

wish everyone a nice weekend
waldwolf1967 is offline   Reply With Quote