View Single Post
Old 03-05-18, 07:44 PM   #48
Fanuboat
Torpedoman

Downloads: 51
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonSurf View Post
No, it's not that simple. And mind you, I wouldn't bother you with that if not important. While with *modern* games (2012+, DX11 support etc.) the program location doesn't matter, older games from Windows XP can make trouble if installed in Win7+ in the Program (x86) folder. There are stickies above mentioning it and I can confirm this with pretty all older games including older sub games. Steam I don't know, and don't spell me this word please...I get irritations...
Just check if the files are protected please. If yes you will have trouble at some point and crashes.
There is another post in the mod section of SH3 you may want to read, the same crashes occur after loading 90%, so follow it up.

File are not protected and as i said always installed SH III from my steam in program files and stuff with ABSOLUTELY no CTD except mistake from me x)

Really really really no CTD at all during years and years and years and years ...............

There is another post in the mod section of SH3 you may want to read, the same crashes occur after loading 90%, so follow it up.

I dont understand here, where should i look ? Thanks.