View Single Post
Old 02-05-18, 10:31 AM   #124
aanker
Pacific Thunder

Downloads: 236
Uploads: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichthyos View Post
sorry, but I actually have quite a decent machine, and travelling between pearl and okinawa without serious time compression is just ridiculously tedious.

with 3000 enabled, I had skips and crashes at even 1024. I get full framerates without it, in every situation.

also? I never had anything BUT your mod list installed, and the eye thing happened on a completely stock 1.5 install, with nothing but your modlist installed.

again... something must be wrong with it, despite the claims otherwise, since REMOVING it resulted in perfect eyes.

check it again.
Did you install either the 4GB Patch or LAA Large Address Aware? Recommend you use one of them. THEBERBSTER has a tutorial on how to do it right.

Don't forget to change the SH4.exe properties from read only when you configure/install LAA.
Quote:
Note 3.
Large Address Aware (LAA) is an essential application for those of you who have a certain amount of spare ram.
SH4 only allows you 2gb of ram LAA allows your system to use what ram is available to your game.
By using this application stops ctd’s where without it ctd’s would undoubtedly occur in the game at some time.
Further information and instructions can be found in my SH4 Tutorials.
That 3000 graphic uses a lot of RAM.
aanker is offline   Reply With Quote