View Single Post
Old 02-01-18, 10:54 AM   #1590
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

^ yipes! QASHQAI Tekna...at £30,730... that's a whole lotta Qash
Quote:
The Smart Vision pack is also included, and adds Traffic Sign recognition, lane departure warning, forward emergency braking, which detects severe braking ahead and intervenes if it thinks you haven’t spotted it. There’s also blind spot warning and a system that detects driver tiredness. There’s also an opening panoramic sunroof, and front and rear parking sensors.
Jeeze!
If u wait a year they'll probably have a self-driving version. I note the diesel car is not available here and the manual is £250 more than the automatic. Maybe I can rent one when I hit London town around March when the house repairs are (finally)done. I've looked at and tested a local Nissan Versa myself to replace my '86 Camry (240,000 miles) and the '05 work Corrolla (234,0000 miles) At $12 K the basic sedan is cheap; without all the mindboggling technology and, at the rate I maintenance-hoard my Japanese cars in road-salt free California, should last till the end of my days. The wife wants me to get a 2018 Camry though...We got her a 2015 Subaru Forester (w/o the turbo) to replace her reliable 2000 Subaru Forester. Both my wife and daughter have been rear-ended in their Subarus and still driven away unhurt while the cars that hit them were totaled; so I'm a big believer in the ladies being in SUV's!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote