View Single Post
Old 01-10-18, 08:35 AM   #14
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pultti10 View Post
I would appreciate a lot if you had any ideas for additional mods. Realism is everything for me so those types of MODS interest me.
I echo here what TheBrebster answered above. The big work of TWoS consists in being a 'complete' package, plus you can download the 'compatible mod package', the link is in the same thread.
I would NOT add any external mods, because if something doesn't work you won't know the reason at some point.

As complete as it is, the learning curve for TWoS is higher than the modded SH3, I advice you to take the whole TWoS thread in a text document and make a search for keywords in it everytime you want some questions answered or you think something is not working. You usually find the answer.

If you come from SH3, you will notice that a lot of features are similar, yet different to execute, especially the usage of the deck gun, the TDC in auto or manual mode, or the crew 'ability points' (very important to make your sub work at 100%).
SH5 with TWoS allows you to play at the highest realism level of all SH games, or you can skip (not set) the realism aspect. It's up to you. No need for additional mods IMO.

Last edited by XenonSurf; 01-10-18 at 08:44 AM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote