View Single Post
Old 01-06-18, 07:41 PM   #1523
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Some idiots do not deserve a licence
They do not only endanger themselves with their egoistic behaviour..

When we were around 25 or so, a friend of mine and me drove along a street in the city, when an idiot passed us at the left and went back into our lane just in time before ramming an incoming truck frontally, so we had to break really hard.
At the next red lights where he had to stop, my friend left the car, went to the other car and punched the man in the face one time, and asked "You know what this was for?". The "man" (around 18 years if at all, in his BMW) just nodded.
Sometimes i wish such actions could always be handled this way
He's lucky he's not in California;
Quote:
Battery is an unlawful use of force or violence against another person. Example: a driver gets out of his car and punches another driver at a stop sign. However, the victim does not have to sustain an injury as a result of the battery. Misdemeanor Battery penalties are similar to those of misdemeanor Assault.
https://www.lacriminaldefenseattorney.com/Driving-Crimes/Road-Rage.aspx Your friend commited both assault andf battery imho which makes him no better than the teenaged (but forseeable) idiot who cut off your vehicle. His conduct would land him in a courtroom. That said, I miss the good ol days:

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 01-06-18 at 07:55 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote