View Single Post
Old 12-02-17, 06:30 PM   #3867
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post

Yes that is true. Now if she would just stop talking about it and go away, people would stop talking about her. If you are going to write a book about your tragic election loss and cross the country hawking it you can expect a little attention. History will decide her overall roll in the scheme of things.

That's why I choose to ignore her and deal with the current mess; can't go back and undo what's been done. Too bad others just can't seem to dredge her up as a sad, weak attempt at counter argument to real issues. If she were never mentioned again, good or bad, I'd be fine with that...

Quote:

I didn't bring it up. Just commenting on other peoples posts.
Never said you did bring it up and never intended to imply you did. Just commenting on other people's posts...

Quote:

I've never used the term "snowflake". And if that's your excuse for childish name calling, so be it.

Also, I never said you, specifically, used the term "snowflake" at any point, nor did I so imply. You seem to be a bit oversensitive on the term, though. Tell you what, I'll refrain from using the term unless the need arise to counter other childish name calling...

BTW, I don't recall you taking umbrage to "snowflake', etc. Dual standard, maybe...

<O>