View Single Post
Old 12-02-17, 06:10 PM   #3866
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
The key in that statement is Clinton lost; its over, the bullet was dodged and, last I looked she isn't sitting in the Oval Office,
Yes that is true. Now if she would just stop talking about it and go away, people would stop talking about her. If you are going to write a book about your tragic election loss and cross the country hawking it you can expect a little attention. History will decide her overall roll in the scheme of things.

Quote:
Still, Benghazi is old news and is really not going anywhere, which makes it useless to dredge up in a sad, weak attempt to deflect from the real, current, and potential, if not already actual, harm and damage going on now with an out of control and demented administration...
I didn't bring it up. Just commenting on other peoples posts.

Quote:
Oh, I am better above that. The use of that particular sobriquet was my modest attempt to counter the idiotic use of terms such as "snowflake", etc. so easily bandied about by the Trump apologists and defenders and just myself having a bit of fun, at their expense; if it irritates or infuriates them, well, that's just a bit of a bonus...
I've never used the term "snowflake". And if that's your excuse for childish name calling, so be it.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is online