View Single Post
Old 10-31-17, 05:02 AM   #5434
Larrywb57
Tazmanian Devil

Downloads: 369
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
First off Larrywb57, it would be helpful if you post an image in your post/reply rather than some other Photo Album....even if it is on SubSim's site. A screen shot is worth a lot more than a written description, when we can see what it is that your seeing.

Adding a Photo is easy, just use the "Insert Image" icon along the top of the SubSims "Reply to Thread" text editor using the http:// address of wherever you've put the image and your done:
Good morning all, First of all. I don't understand why the pictures didn't post. I when back to my original post and edit the pictures. When I look at the post , I can see the two pictures that I upload to my album. I hope now that can be seen. And CapnScurry I agree with you, that a screen shot is worth a lot more than a written description. And for me, I thought it would be a simple and easy way to upload the screen shots get them on the web site. I don't understand why they didn't show. When I wrote the post, I had just uploaded the pictures moments earlier. Under the the picture, a caption said, 'Picture Waiting Moderator Approval'. I was thinking that it may have something to do with me posting before the pictures where approved. If the pictures can't been seen after the edit, please inform me and I'll try another web site to insert them to the post.

Thanks for what you are doing for the game.
Larry
C:\...100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v.1.8
Larrywb57 is offline   Reply With Quote