View Single Post
Old 10-30-17, 09:49 AM   #348
Carotio
Mr. Bad Wolf

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0

http://nyheder.tv2.dk/krimi/2017-10-...-ny-forklaring
http://nyheder.tv2.dk/krimi/2017-10-...itiet-vil-ikke

PM has decided to change his explanation. He now admits that he performed the dismemberment of the body of KW. He also claims now that KW died as a result of a carbondiaxoide poisonning inside the sub, while he was on deck.

The police has charged him for other sexual assault than intercourse, which PM denies.
The 14 stab wounds around and in the vagina will probably be difficult for him to explain.

The saw is no longer that important for the police, since PM admits that he made the dismemberment, but the body parts are still under investigation in order to establish the cause for the death of KW.
The police is also still searching for the arms and the mobile phones.

Personally, I think the more info we get about the case, the more I think that PM is full of ****. He is only speculating in how to get away with a crime. Why on earth he would explain first that she died of a hatch falling to her head to change it to a carbondiaxoide poisonning, which I presume is both plausible, is beyond my comprehension. That change of explanation shows to me a man, who will tell just about anything to get away with a crime and lie about it. If it was the last reason, why not tell just that from the beginning?
I'm thinking the experts will check the lungs of KW to see if this could be the cause of her death. But I doubt they'll say: Yeah, that's it!

Anyway, PM has accepted to continue to be in jail - at least untill november 15th. Maybe, maybe not there'll be another hearing in front of a judge, maybe with PM on a skype connection.

Download my mods from SHMF
Follow my photography here
taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle fraais, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo castellano
Carotio is offline   Reply With Quote