View Single Post
Old 10-05-17, 09:10 AM   #7253
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Libya is a wonderful tourist region, if they only stow away the corpses (Boris Johnson)
But the best scene was when this letter fell from the wall.

May's speech, a country where everyone who works hard has the same chance? England?
This is the american dream. Not that of a class society, where the people's education and origin is being measured by their accent, with king and queen, with a house of commons and a house of "lords".
Who do they think they are kidding?

[/rant]
True that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
That was beautiful.

If someone had written all that for a political satire they'd have had it rejected for being too ridiculous.

I wouldn't count Boris out of the race just yet though, because...honestly, right now, there doesn't appear to be anyone else making a move. The Moog might, but I doubt it.
ATM the job is seen as the poison chalice. Better to sit back and wait whilst May attempts to do the nigh on impossible and carry the blame if and when things go wrong.

That is the one thing I admire about her, she is willing to make the effort whilst others take the easy route and simply sit back. Reminds me of vultures circling overhead whilst a wounded animal suffers on the ground below.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)