View Single Post
Old 10-03-17, 11:10 PM   #11
GeneralGamer
Navy Dude

Downloads: 158
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Pv- View Post
So, Stealth until missile are fired, then the stealth restriction is lifted?
-Pv-
I wasn't clear on my answer. Sorry. My bad. Stealth isn't essential...unless the updates changed the requirements.

However once you are detected it's almost impossible to fire the missiles and avoid all the MPA's, Helos and Warships, so yes, stealth is better to get into position.

I also found you can end the mission right after the last missile hit's (unless there are aircraft near, etc. You still have to leave the area, but at least you have all your weapons to use, to accomplish it. To me it's better to have all your weapons trying to get out of the zone than use them to get into the harbor.

I'm not saying you can't kill a Warship if he gets to close (going in) but if your position is reported and or discovered, it's way more difficult to fire missiles. In other words you can try any way that you think will work for you. I like the stealth way, It avoids possible complications

Here is an older Specops mission that is a good example of what I'm trying to say. No missiles but the stealth is well illustrated. I hope it helps, until I can do another TLAM mission.

Visit, like and suscribe.

is the best!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwe...1_CdFU_Mw4-SrQ

GeneralGamer is offline   Reply With Quote