View Single Post
Old 09-04-17, 08:06 PM   #341
Paultergeist
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 16
Uploads: 0
Default Issue with save game files

Hi there,

Firstly, great mod - brilliantly executed with the resources available so credit to all who have contributed.

I have the issue where I cannot load any save file for campaigns 3 to 5, however, the files do exist in the Killerfish Games\Cold Waters\savegame\campaign003 folder. This isn't an issue specific to this mod - I've found it a problem for any mod that adds a campaign beyond the stock two, e.g. the 2004 campaign mod also adds extra campaigns to the list.

As a work around, I am currently moving the AutoSave.txt and campaign1984RED.txt file to the campaign002 folder (as I don't really play the 1968 campaign) and would like to know if there is a line in a .txt file which I can alter to have the game recognise the campaign 3 to 5 save folders? It's a bit of a non issue as I can work around it, but it would be great not having to move the file every time I start the game

Thanks in advance and any help or direction to other threads as it is greatly appreciated.

Update:
Autosave worked for Polar Glory (campaign005), but, when loading it the helm, depth and sensor control windows weren't visible and would not appear even when toggling them with shortcuts. Possible bug?
I'll add that I really like the position they are in over the vanilla locations - great choice!

Last edited by Paultergeist; 09-05-17 at 06:38 PM.
Paultergeist is offline   Reply With Quote