View Single Post
Old 08-21-17, 03:00 PM   #8487
Aleu Dazven
Nub

Downloads: 72
Uploads: 0

Quick question here:

Been unable to find any info on this problem and I was hoping one of yall may be able to help me out. If this is in the wrong place for this mod then let me know.

Anyway after I've done everything in the installation (Clean install plus the workaround for Steam) I am experiencing a quite annoying crash.

I started up a new campaign, saved in the bunker and reloaded the game, then began a new patrol with no mission selected (Also tried it with a mission selected), and as soon as the loading is finished and I am ready to head out my game crashes on any form of input. I mean if I just let the game sit and not click or press any keys then it will be fine, but the moment I click (Whether it be empty space or a button), right click, etc it crashes to the desktop without any error message.

I followed the instructions of the mod and the workaround to a T so I am not sure what is the problem. If anybody has any advice on it I would appreciate it. Never had the issue with Sober's mega mod pack so this just leaves me scratching my head.

Windows 10 64 bit

Rest of the specs meet the game's (Should be for any mods too)

No extra mods added aside from the main files and the update (Refrained from the optional files for the time being)

I can provide any information to help narrow it down.

Anyway thanks guys.
Aleu Dazven is offline   Reply With Quote