View Single Post
Old 08-18-17, 09:58 AM   #5184
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrywb57 View Post
jldjs, thank you sir for your reply and help. I do know of the mod that you are referring to. I have used it in the past with TMO 2.5. One question I have though. Do you know if this mod will change the way that FOTRS_Ultimate behaves? Since this a beta project, I wouldn't to make changes that effect the way the mod works.
Happy Hunting!
Larry
Larrywb57 & jldjs, if you guys encounter issues with the game with the other mod enabled, go ahead and document what you find, but then back off the other mod, and try again, documenting what you find. We'll try to incorporate the info when we try to start "authorizing" add-in mods, which most likely won't happen until after the first full release...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark bonamer View Post
wellll, do you think i could get away with a release upgrade (62 to 63) between patrols?
... eh... I'm not certain. I do not recall what-all was changed 62 to 63. I do know that we had several ships with issues in v62, and that one followed into the first version of 63, hence the update to it (which is now rolled into the download file). You could always back-up your download folder for safe-keeping and give it a whirl. Just don't load the save that crashed the game. If it works, fantastic. If it doesn't, delete the save folder, roll back to 62, bring your old save folder back in, and go back about your career, staying away from any and all NPL_Hap vessels, which won't be easy... Someone else might remember which version it was we eliminated the Type=18 and 19 ships, and went back to Type=6,7 & 11. If that was 62 to the first 63, then you'll know pretty quick there's a failure to do a mid-campaign version change 62-63, cause you'll CTD with the first changed ship... My fingers are crossed, wish you well and good luck, but don't expect it to work.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote