View Single Post
Old 08-11-17, 08:51 AM   #288
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Some of you don't understand the oriental mind ... Fat boy Kim has promised to send four (4) long range missiles towards Guam (a US protected territory) with 7,000 military men and women stationed there.

He has even stated when they are going to do this, sometime during the middle of August. They fully intend to do what they say they are going to do.

For NK to back down now would be a loss of face ... they think the world will be on there side due to it's claim that they are just testing for the day that NK would be able to do the same thing with nuclear tipped missiles launched against the USA proper.

Trump has not spoken ill-rationally ... he fully intends to respond to NK threat and destroy NK ability to launch anymore missiles using EMP bombs with B-1, B-2 and B-52 bombers and 100's of tomahawks fired from surface and submarine launched subs and ships.

No nukes will be used unless Kim does get one off, which I doubt any electronics needed to complete that process will still be available. That leaves a ground war with South Korea in his war path.

I hope he gives in or gives up, but I don't think he will until he is dead. Surely a large sum of money offered to do him in would work better than letting him rant and rave at our side anymore.

The war drums are beating like they were between UK and Argentina.

I'm watching all of this happen just like y'all from my arm chair
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote