View Single Post
Old 08-08-17, 08:01 AM   #229
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

And a report by the Japanese defence ministry, saying that NKorea probably already was successful in miniaturizing its nuclear warheads to fit them onto an ICBM, and that the nuclear program now is in its final phase. Ministry recommends to the government to turn the Japanese defence forces into an "attack force" (I take that as a force more capable to conduct long distance operations), German media quote from the report.

I expect to see that everybody is rattling his sabre but does nothing until it is too late. Once NK has become untouchable, the real fun will begin.

Lesson to be learned here: the same like so many times before in history, when it almost always was ignored before as well: appeasment does not pay off in the long run, but always turns form bad to worse, from worse to worst.

Oh, just btw, since we talk nukes: Turkey highest relgious cleric was asked by Erdoghan to givbe a declaration that Turkey should want to get it sown nukes, and so he did. Many influential politics from the government and the AKP have started to campaign for rallying public support for it as well.

My prediction? Turkey first, Saudi Arabia, Egypt next. Iran is on its way anyway already.

Brazil probably already has them, and Indonesia I expect to want them in the forseeable future as well.

I wonder what opinion side will make the race in Japan.

I want back the cold war. It was a safer time, despite the several accidents and near-doomsday events.