View Single Post
Old 08-02-17, 04:06 PM   #33
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by yubba View Post
go to post 22 try adding this as shown ; NSSPT109 that's my best guess unless your file doesn't show other units like this,, then you are going to have to back track every thing I put up , I'm sorry you are having trouble ,, It might be the base you are trying to run out of ,, I tried making another base that didn't work out,, and also tried to make the pt. that you see in the museum I hate those 20 mm tubs and that didn't pan out either,, at least I got the 40 off the bow that looked hideous and it will fly in a campaign I really didn't think I was going to pull that off.

I really like your PT , it's a blast to patrol with, you did a great job. May need some tweaks to work better in TMO RSRD.

I was thinking since cant use the spotlight, perhaps put twin .50 machine guns there in place? We have a subsimmer working on AI daihatsu landing craft, model looks great., will make for a lot of fun.

Trouble is getting a working radar for it. I tried adding SJ radar and had this large goofy looking mast and it stuck out horizontally to port lol.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote