View Single Post
Old 08-02-17, 07:33 AM   #219
ChaosphereIX
Mate

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Hello CaptainX,

A few things I noticed with the latest mod:

1. Some torpedo and missile stats are wrong still, sorry [eg. F17, Exocet]. Some missiles are a little too slow, warheads are still either in kg so warhead is too small, to name a few things. If you need corrected files let me know. All the stats can come from Navweaps or Wiki.

2. Please add in STRAIGHT and LEVEL to the other torpedoes so we dont have to do it every mod update, thanks!

3. The Yasen Proj 885M can go 35 knots max, 28 knots is for it it move about silently. It also could carry a whopping 40 P800 [P700 in game] missiles [10x4]. Easy fixes.

4. Russian campaign still crashing. 68 and 84. Papa class, sink carrier group, leave battle...then blank screen with no text or buttons etc. Happens every time now. Get sunk in Yasen. Blank screen.

5. Also, CWIS came in 1980 for both the RUS and US, not in 1968 IIRC. So I guess "68" versions of vessels need to be made for Essex and the other warships...that is why they were so scared in the 60s of the SSGNs, and why Phalanx etc. were invented.

6. Please adjust the campaign selection so that only period appropriate subs are selectable? I am sure you would get no complaints from anyone, as most would want accuracy over easy [Seawolf vs Novembers all day? Where is the challenge?].

7. This is for Ramius I guess: Shouldn't the Papa class representation be the Charlie II model, since they are very similar subs. Perhaps model twin screws on a Charlie II? An Oscar is a little huge for a Papa representation no?

That is all for now thanks CaptainX.

Last edited by ChaosphereIX; 08-02-17 at 08:07 AM.
ChaosphereIX is offline   Reply With Quote