Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
What do you think ?

Quote:
I just would like the beams to be larger on the extremities, to not looking like laser beams.
I agree: smaller at their origin and wider at the extremities, and much more transparent

Quote:
The problem is that the texture is no more applied correctly on them, there are some holes in the light beams. Could you help me ? I will send you the testing tower by PM.
Sure, send the files

On a side note: I have tested your improved flashing light effect and it works as a charm. Even the ghost sqare around the light flash texture has disappeared

I have another suggestion. In theory, light intensity should decrease with the distance following the inverse-square law, but currently our effect is as bright when seen in close-up view as it is when seen from far away.
Would it be possible making it to gradually fade away until it completely disappears at a distance of about 8 nm (14.8 km) from its source?

EDIT: something else I would do, is making the flash considerably smaller: it looks a bit too big for such a modest light. If we kept the currents size, how big should be in comparison Créac'h's flare?

Last edited by gap; 07-31-17 at 12:59 PM.
gap is offline   Reply With Quote