View Single Post
Old 07-27-17, 11:21 AM   #394
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
In ME, i don't see any island. The repack process is not working. I will try now with the GWX terrain.
Quote:
As expected, no new island even with GWX terrain ...

Using SH3Repacker.exe leads to no solution ....

So the software is broken, or I don't have the good method (readme not enough clear) ....

It is obvious that your terrain files weren't updated with my tweaks
Since the repacking program worked for me, it should for you too

Again:
  • open the package Īle de Sein.7z and unzip the folder named Repacked_W005N049 anywhere on your HD;

• put a copy of SH3Repacker.exe in the same Repacked_W005N049 folder. The folder structure should look like this:

• Run the program and click on the 'Repack' button;

• You will be prompted to choose the location of Terraindata.BFI on your hard disk. Do it and confirm!

The correct path should be: Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\data\Terrain\Data, but if you have istalled your game into the Programs (x86) folder, the repacking might not work. If that is the case you better create a copy of TerrainData.BFD and TerrainData.BFI on your desktop or anywhere you prefer, and point the repacker to that location
  • After that, the repacking process should start, and the progress bar fill. TerrainData.BFD and TerrainData.BFI will be updated (make it sure through the 'last modified' file property once the repacking is finished), and backup copies of the original files will be created in the same folder. That's it

Quote:
The beacon is german in the mission. So you have to add the german folder of the land unit in the roster folder.
gap is offline   Reply With Quote