Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
I understand nothing.

I really need to sleep.

Good night.

What didn't you understand?

In my last post of yesterday there are two download links. The first one is named 'Īle de Sein.7z' and it contains two folders. One of the folders is named 'W005N049_3x3'; it contains the same 3 x 3 map grid files in raw format that you had unsuccessfully tried to repack the first time, and it is there just as a back-up. The other folder is named 'Repacked_W005N049', and it contains the same maps, but in compressed format ready to be imported in game:
  • you should place SH3Repacker.exe in the folder above (Repacked_W005N049) and double click on the executable in order to install my changes.
  • Once you run the program and you click on the 'Repack' button, you are prompted to choose the path to TerrainData.BFI in your installation of SHIII.
  • After your confirmation, the 'Repack' button will show the text "Working", and the progress bar will start to fill. If everything works well, when the bar is full you will get a confirmation message, and you will notice that the repacker will have created back up copies of your original TerrainData.BFD and TerrainData.BFI. At this point you are ready to run the game and check my changes

The last package I have linked yesterday night, contains the complete and unedited GWX terrain files you had asked for
gap is offline   Reply With Quote