Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 07-09-17, 12:26 PM   #4926
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

I've started an Alaskan campaign for a change of scenery, v0.62 is the new install with the SH4 base files clean as a whistle and the SH4 Documents folder deleted.
First mission is done but I have a couple of questions to ask about the Sen Toku submarine I sank.
Are you supposed to be able to hear this sub using the sonar because I didn't get a peep out of it and neither did my sonar man, the watch crew spotted it so that must mean that this sub has a sound issue, or this S-42 I'm in has one.

This image shows that I sank something but not what it was, I had this with the Sen Toku in previous versions but I was wondering if you had gotten round to sorting it out, Is there a possible fix for this sub in the works or do we wait until the priority fixes are completed first?.

Oh I forgot to add that 1 torpedo was enough to destroy it, the other 2 I fired at it were a waste of good ordnance, does it only need 1 torpedo now or was I just lucky.
Looking at the image again I noticed a spelling mistake "Total Tonage" that should have an extra "n" in there shouldn't it.