View Single Post
Old 07-04-17, 06:07 PM   #7
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolierouge View Post
Jhapprich didn`t say a thing, it`s what I`ve figured from going through his Alfa.

So let`s say you have those 10 boats throughout the war and 4 bases, you can assign different numbers, but may not exceed 10 boats since you don`t have more.

Base 1 flotilla 1 : 4
Base 2 flotilla 2 : 2
Base 3 flotilla 3 : 1
Base 3 flotilla 4 : 1
Base 4 flotilla 5 : 2

Hope this helps, it`s a long time since I`ve been playing around with all those files. And you are right with the time frame!

Thanks, this helps a lot. So any idea what file its linked to if any? I ask because say in RSRD I tried to make Tench available starting November 1944, but when I do, I get a CTD. Or when I added Balao to Fremantle and Brisbane in mid 1943, would get a CTD.Same when I tried to make so could run a Gato and other fleetboats out of Dutch Harbor in 42 (a few did during the campaign) I did find the availability dates for certain units in the flotilla which I corrected so could transfer from pearl once started a career , perhaps that is it?

My question would be how do I which numbers to put on various units in career start when adding them ?
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote