View Single Post
Old 07-04-17, 12:40 AM   #30
Delgard
Skipper

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 0

Okay, I sat tonight and did the second to last single mission since it has air, surface, sub surface and they were protecting a boomer. A little bit of everything.

It was a busy time. As I clicked on my torpedoes as they were traveling, I got a view of the torpedo and I looked to see if a target was in sight yet. Then I would click on my 688I sub and, well, it would not move the camera to view it on the big screen.

Since I could not get the to see the torps homing in, or the helos/aircraft overhead, I did a lot of wigging and wagging. I was hit by on trip and two exploded on my last-minute noise makers. All from EN air assets.

Anyway, something of a bug there in my not being able to get the camera view after 10-15 of game play. With the heavy damage I had a lot of ballast issues. I switched to gauges. The camera isn't most realistic, I know and some would say eliminate it for purity, but then more sensor operators would need to provide better verbal input. If he can't bearing and range continuously for incoming torps, he will be...

Oh, it is a higher-end PC. Please take a look at the camera issue.

Thank you!
Delgard is offline   Reply With Quote