Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 07-01-17, 11:10 AM   #4825
Capt Dave J. Harper
Watch

Downloads: 16
Uploads: 0

i have a steam version with the uboat missions add on ive got the mods foulder as i play TMO2.5 the FOTRSmods in my mods foulder and JSGMEcan see/activate it im trying a fresh install of SH4maybe that will heelp im not sure what you mean by "move the data folder' ive never had to move anything to get any mods to work just drop em into the mods folder in SH4and enable them and they've always worked

EDIT:reinstall worked......kinda.. ive got textures on my telegraph and compass but going to external view still causes crashes i know external view works cause ive seen somebody stream FOTRRS on twitch and theres still a bit of the blue effect going on in my command room in the ceiling of itdont know if thats a mod thing or if it pretains to a 'inknown error' popup i got about the sprites or something(i forget the exact error) it poped upon loading into my attempt to start a new campagin i had to tab out of the game to close it and when i tabbed back in saw the blue spot thing i was telling you about

EDIT2: deleted everything in documents>SH4 to see if that helped the issue.. once again i have no textures on my compas or engine telegraph on my menu bar...external view still crashes my game

Last edited by Capt Dave J. Harper; 07-01-17 at 11:40 AM.
Capt Dave J. Harper is offline   Reply With Quote