Old 06-27-17, 04:06 AM   #14
p.jakub88
Gunner

Downloads: 123
Uploads: 1
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Most of the primary mission will earn 150-300 points, and ships sunk earn similar. The game sometimes mis-counts though... You can check the record in the office at the end of the patrol.
I am just before starting my 4th war patrol in my career.

However, i wasn't able to find the ratings of my finished patrols - maybe i looked in wrong places? I checked the Career History (Captain's Log) which shows all the ships that i sunk with details (tonnage, length, etc), but nothing about the patrol ratings (no words like "Good", etc.).

Does the renown points accumulates through career or it is not transferable to the next patrol?

How to lock the target (ship) for the crew of the deck gun? Is there any key shortcut for it?
The game refers to "binoculars" to use for locking the target for the deck gun crew - does it mean TBT?

Quote: "LOCKS THE SELECTED TARGET FOR THE DECK GUN CREW IN THE BINOCULAR VIEW. IF CREWED, THE GUNNERS WILL BEGIN TO ENGAGE THE TARGET WITH THE PROPER WEAPON".
I have always "SET AS TARGET FOR DECK GUN OR AA CREW" button grey (inactive) even when looking directly at enemy ship through TBT.

Sorry for the numbers of questions, but i wasn't able to find my answer in the game's manual or TMO and RSRDC readmes.

Thank You in advance for the response!

Last edited by p.jakub88; 06-27-17 at 07:02 AM.
p.jakub88 is offline   Reply With Quote