View Single Post
Old 06-24-17, 07:35 AM   #62
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Camden tower block resident, 72, 'absolutely stressed' by upheaval
You can't do right for doing wrong, what the hell happened to that British stiff upper lip we used to have, ah yes I know, it looks as if we've been blessed with a limp soggy European one now, well I don't think that's a bloody blessing and it needs getting rid of and fast.

Me, me, me, me, me, those British citizens don't understand the consequences of what would've happened to the council members if anything had happened after receiving that news from the fire service, I can see why they wanted you out fast but you apparently can't, some people shouldn't be allowed to breed me thinks.

Obviously the council had to act quickly on this news from the fire department or they would all have been put under criminal investigation by the police if anything like Grenfell had happened in that tower block.

If a fire had taken place at that block of flats resulting in loss of life the claims by those residents would have resulted in hundreds of thousands if not millions of pounds in compensation claims.

You should be thanking the bloody council for taking urgent action you silly old bat instead of bloody moaning about it, a few days hardship is no comparison to being dead now is it.