View Single Post
Old 06-18-17, 10:37 AM   #130
PL_Harpoon
Engineer

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis_469 View Post
All write in open sources. First my ebook was for Headquarters Northern fleet in Severomorsk in 2000 year. After it I receive more data and write in himself. Except my write naval weapons for HQ Northern fleet I not place information. I have my site and write describe torpedoes an missiles as I wish.

Usually warheads. Morskaya smes in Russian.

I have not Cold waters, so not know what torpedoes in you game.

Exept November all subs have coating. And Alfa like.

Data about torpedoes you can easy read. About correlation ranges: during 1960-1980 years was near 3, so range was small. After it proportion lesser and now in last modern torpedos is like 2000 meters with coating and 3000 meters without coating. It is not data modern homing system, simple for understand modern proportion. So power homing system near high level in range and so defference between cuts. In 2020 years, I think, that deferrence endede and coating woud not cuts find ranges for modern homing systems. During 1990-2000 years was near 1,5-2 and now less 1,5.

All soviet (Russian) torpedoes testing against our subs with coating after 1960 years.

And more: what I write like proportion 3:1 - it is in excellent sea condition. In really ocean proportion must less. For torpedoes this period near 2,3 - 2,5 I think. When you read about torpedoes homing ranges so see in homing systems. UMGT-1 and USET-80 have identical homing system Vodopad. So data about range identical. For 1984 year you need made SET-65 III modification. In 1986 year SET-65K modofication. With other soviet torpedoes you need made last modificaton for year. So first SET-65 and SET-65K too defference between.
Thanks. That's a lot of useful informations.
PL_Harpoon is offline   Reply With Quote