View Single Post
Old 06-12-17, 03:32 AM   #17
xXNightEagleXx
Planesman

Downloads: 148
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Pv- View Post
AI avoiding terrain seems to plague every sea based game I've ever played. I've always thought the main thing neglected is prediction- the AI knowing what's ahead a reasonable distance and taking corrective action in time for it to be effective.
-Pv-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwabie View Post
^aye, 1 on 1 the AI is a joke, however the AI has many and player is always 1.
Unless you play in a very arcade way, you want to preserve the distance specially against multiple targets. if you collect all data possible, prepare the attack, preserve the distance and your stealth factor you will just snipe them one by one, since your torpedoes are infallible, sometime without any backfire. This stands for both surface and submarine AI.

I hope this game improve on this side otherwise this will easily become a game that will not hold me for too long.

I don't know maybe cold war submarine era conflicts would result in something like this, if so then it is not for me, or this game simply does somethings greatly and others poorly breaking the overall result (for me). I wasn't expecting any station simulation from this game but i was expecting a fully simulated warfare which at first doesn't seem to do.
xXNightEagleXx is offline   Reply With Quote