View Single Post
Old 05-03-17, 02:54 PM   #7774
immondo
Swabbie

Downloads: 16
Uploads: 0
Default hey

I'm talking to vdr1981

I don't like the freestyle campaign progress system. You say it's more realistic, i think it is stupid talking about a simulation\strategic game.

Without a Precise purpose or a precise objective i can not see the difference fulfilling a mission, for example: the mission says "sink a battleship in this area" i complete the mission succefully, but i can not see the difference, the mission is still "on going", it will be finished only after the end date.

So, the result is: it does not matter if you complete or not the objective, the storyline will not change. the only consequence will be about promotion points... and i find all this very stupid.. it's like to go hunting in the field with my gun just for fun..

Try to imagine the midway battle with this style.. I'm an american destroyer.. and i'm hunting japanese aircarriers.. by your rules it does not matter if we sink or not the objectives... we are going to win the battle anyway!

Please, i'm looking for a purpose to continue to play the game.. so please help me to find some way to accept this megamod.. maybe some aspect i misunderstood or didn't see..
immondo is offline   Reply With Quote